Monday, December 10, 2007

Very early Monday morning...

I took a little nap after dinner; that's why I'm up so late! I've had a sore throat and icky cough for the last couple of days, so I've been laying low. I did manage to make a card for a special friend, and to get started on the final page of my SP LO's... lots of tricky cutting for that so I've been going slow. I'm still not sure how it will turn out, but so far, I'm very happy with it.

Duncan is still sneezing every once in a while, but so far, no more bleeding, thank heavens!

Hmmmm ~ thought I had lots to say, but it has all flown my mind for now... Time for sleep!

1 comments:

Auntie Em said...

wassup Cuz? Glad to hear Dunc feeling better, hope you do soon. And I totally missed your pm the other night. Was I really up that late? Boy I slept this weekend, whew. Missy Ruth sent me a reminder to post on my blog so I did.


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...