Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seamus pix!!

9 days till we get our baby!!

Below is Seamus (with his mouth open), Hannah, and Mom Maddie ~
Seamus after a hard day playing in the yard!

Seamus Ryan ~ show pose @ 7-8 weeks
We'll be making at least one more trip to PetSmart for toys (I'm hoping for 2!!), and we have to pick him up his dog food. What's really cool is that Jim is ALMOST excited as I am!!!

I've already decided he will have his own album, at least for the first year. And I'm going to make a mini one for Kathy (his breeder) ~ she's been so sweet and patient with all my questions!

And I got my first issue of "The Bark" magazine today ~ a gift from scrappy friend RobinC. Thanks again, Robin!!

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...