Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sock it To Me!!!

Dick Martin, of Rowan & Martin's "Laugh In" has died. (See article here). I loved, loved, loved that show!! I suspect much of the political stuff went right over my head at the time... but it was 'Laugh In' that changed my ambition in life (if only for a brief time) from being a nurse to being a Go-Go dancer!! I thought those white, vinyl, knee-high boots were to die for!!
And who can ever forget the above -mentioned "Sock it to me"... Flip Wilson's "Here come de judge, here come de judge", "Verrrrrrrry interesting", the Joke wall, or the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate Awards!!!

So ~ does anyone know where I can get a disc set of all the shows???

2 comments:

Amy M. Guimond said...

you can probably find all the shows on amazon.

bobbie said...

Yup ~ I did... now I just have to figure out which ones I want!!


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...