Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A mini-album and...

I saw this today, and decided to play... And since I had to go to my LSS anyway today, I picked up a 4x4 acrylic mini book to use for it ~ I plan to do all kinds of experimenting!! Alcohol inks, rub-ons, souffle pens ~ should be fun!!! This will be my first foray into 'clear' scrapping...

And speaking of fun stuff... @ SG, the 7th Secret Sister swap is underway!!! Within 5 minutes of Marinka send out the SS notifications, I got a message from someone asking me to be their teaser/taunter! Plus I have also agreed to doing some part time teasing for 4 or 5 others ~ it's so nice to be wanted and appreciated! :-)))))

More fun stuff... ~ I'm getting excited about tomorrow night's VP debate! It will be the first debate I've EVER watched... I just want to see what these 2 interesting specimens have to say!!! I know my friends E and B will be watching along with me; I just wish we could all be together!

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Oooo I think a 4x4 clear is a GREAT idea! Can't wait to see yours.

I'll be recording the debate. Debates don't really accomplish anything, as many as I have watched they all just end up being a yelling over each other and running over the mediator thing. And anything they say is never how they really practice in life. So I'll skim, but probably just read about it the next day and eliminate all the "spin". Can't believe they are allowing that mediator to continue with her book coming out in Jan. Can we say "biased"?

bobbie said...

Yep ~ biased... 'twill be interesting to see how she handles it...


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...