Saturday, January 17, 2009

Getting ready...

Champagne will be chilling... Kleenex box will be near to hand... alarm will be set for 0400 Tuesday AM... Dear boss has been told that there is no way on earth I would work that day...

A friend who lives near DC tells me that on Tuesday, from 1pm to 5pm EST, there will be a Wiccan ritual of "unity and blessing" to "clean" Washington from the previous administration and "bless and protect" the incoming administration. Amen to that!! I'll have to see if I can find some sage before then.

And, I just found out another friend will be marching in the inaugural parade!! Sending her healthy and warm thoughts...

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...