Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wild, weird day Part II...

Hi, friends ~ I'm back... and I'm feeling MUCH more myself today ~ in fact, mom & dad have had a hard time keeping me from being as active as I wanted to be today!!

Back to yesterday ~ as I said, I don't remember much about the day or evening... I do remember the very nice humans at the place of many smells giving me lots of loving, but then everything went dark. I VAGUELY remember being reunited with mom & dad, and being cuddled on mom's lap LOTS last night. I remember sniffing my tummy and balls, as those areas smelled very strange to me ~ and imagine my horror at discovering that all my hair in those areas was GONE! Totally gone!! I can't imagine who would have done such a cruel thing!!! Even mom is a bit surprised by how much hair they shaved off!
I also remember not having much of an appetite, and not really being thirsty... but for some reason, that didn't seem to matter to much ~ in fact, the whole world was looking pretty rosy colored :-)))

I would have slept pretty well last night, but mom kept checking on me to see how I was doing all night long... I think she needed to take a 'chill pill'!!

Had a good sleep, and woke up much more "me" ~ went out to potty; mom gave me some food, and I had LOTS of water to drink...

Mom gave me something called 'drugs' this morning before she went away that seemed to make the soreness go away... This tactic must have worked, because all I've wanted to do today was my usual running around the yard (that cold white stuff is just disappearing!) and play tag with the funny grey & white dog... For some strange reason, daddy didn't want me doing this!!

And now, it's time for me to sleep again... I want to thank all my cyber friends & their humans for their slurps and good wishes...

Love ~ Seamus Ryan

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...