Friday, June 19, 2009

Flower show & ATCs & a road trip...

This weekend is the annual Flower Show, held on the grounds of one of the local churches. It's always fun to go to ~ lot's of lovely new plants to check out, and tons of garden themed goodies from local stores (from new stuff to antiques). We're going with our newest neighbor from around the corner ~ she is an awesome gardener, and this will be her first time.

My SARK ATC's went out on the 16th ~ a couple of girls in the states have already gotten theirs, and love them! They're already bugging me about when the next swap will start ~ it's been much fun to watch these ATC 'virgins' get turned on to the joy of these little works of art! And I've got other friends that have been following the posts, and saying that they want to play next time... it will be quite a global swap, with peoples from England, Germany, New Zealand and Australia joining in. I told them I've created ATC monsters!!! :-)))

And then my trip to Boise to see Kathy (Seamus' breeder) is coming up ~ I can't wait! It will be so fun to watch the sibs get together, and Kathy & I will talk ourselves hoarse. I will also be seeing one of the SG ladies who lives there... we plan on hitting a few LSS and maybe doing lunch. There will be lot of pix to post from that!

I've really been on a roll scrapping ~ something like 8 pages in the last week, which for me is awesome! I guess I'm making up for the time lost when my mojo went on hiatus!

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...