Monday, August 3, 2009

An old nursing chum!!!

Just a bit ago, I got a phone call from one of my oldest, dearest nursing chums... She's the one I visited in January when I went to Phoenix...

She sez "Are you working tomorrow?" (me ~ no)

She sez "Good ~ let's go to lunch!" (me ~ huh? What???)

She sez "We're here ~ let's doing something tomorrow!!!"

Me sez ~ YAOW - ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - WAY!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The little stinker gave me NO warning, and thank the universe I have nothing planned tomorrow!!!

So ~ as she and her hubby are HUGE golf fanatics (we are not), we're taking them to the premier golf place around for lunch, then we're going to take them wine-tasting...

I am bouncing-off-the-walls happy, thrilled, and excited!!!

Welcome to Yakima, Colonel!!!

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...