Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunshine!!!

This has been such a weird winter here! Though this area claims about 360 sunny days a year ~ and that is what we experienced the first 2-3 years we were here ~ this winter has been drear and grey...
Usually, we'll have a 3-5 day winter storm, followed by a week or more of sunshine... today was the first really sunny day we've had all season! And believe me, I could really feel the difference in my mood!
So when we got home from working out, we took advantage of it ~ took down all the outside holiday decorations, took the hooligans for a walk, repotted a house plant...
It was glorious!!!

1 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

Even with the sunshine, my husband says it's too cold to take down the decorations outside. I just think he's being lazy about it. But of course I'm going to make him do it by himself. So who is really the lazy one.


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...