Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Inanimate Objects ~

Just something to think about, for fun ~ not a tag!

List 10 inanimate objects you would like to be...

Here's my list ~

1. a peacock's tail feather...

2. a dandelion seed head...

3. a 2,500 year old giant sequoia...
~here are some cool factoids... http://library.thinkquest.org/J002415/Facts/facts.html

4. a mountain...

5. a helium filled balloon set free...

6. a mirror on a busy New York City street...

7. a piece of driftwood...

8. a sandy ocean beach...

9. a meteor from the far reaches of space...

10. Half Dome in Yosemite... wonder if the climbers tickle???

(Yes, I know the giant sequoia isn't technically inanimate ~ I just couldn't resist adding it!)

3 comments:

Lo said...

What a lovely idea....funny that just yesterday I mentioned that I would not mind being reincarnated as a rock because it would be a peaceful interlude after this very active lifetime. Also, I happen to love rocks......so sue me.

me said...

So what's your list, Lo???

Auntie Em/Libertarian Woman said...

Yeah on the Meteor!!


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...