Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reunion...

So today's mail brought me the preliminary notice about my 35th high school reunion...

Hmmmmmmmmmm ~

Haven't been to one yet ~ wonder if it's time to go? High school was such a horrible, wonderful, awful, poignant time...

Why do reunions have to held in the summer? July 30th in "Mer-dead" is hot, hot, hot...

But, if the house hasn't sold, I might just go... It's been FAR too long since I've had a 'bobbie' vacation; and I would also swing down to my spiritual home on the coast...

The thought of seeing Marreeeeeeeee & HeidiMom & Larry & Marina & Pamikins & Mar-tay & Liz 'n Ger is SOOOOOO tempting!!

Ah well ~ too soon to be laying plans, and lordy only knows what will happen 'twixt now and then...

What are YOUR thoughts, experiences, etc about high school reunions???

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...