Sunday, September 4, 2011

The balloon ride!!

As usual, double click pix to enlarge...

The gang at the tailgate party afterwards... Yes, there was the traditional champagne!



Away we go! What you don't see is how tight I was hanging on at first!!! And I was too nervous to turn around and wave at the husband!



Aye, Aye & Up She Rises...



Tim, the pilot, firing up the propane...



Pretty maids all in a row...



The dashboard ~ Jim said "Nothing like a B-52!!" My apologies ~ I should have rotated this pic before posting it ~ the instruments are ABOVE the gas tank!



Neighbors ~





3 comments:

mollie said...

I have a huge smile on my face now!

Bonnie said...

Looks like an amazing time was had by all!

TopazPearleGirl said...

How freaking awesome!! I have never been up but we used to go to the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque when I lived out west.

P.S. the capcha word for this post is playful, how appropriate


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...