Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sept. DIVAs project

We had our Designing Divas meeting this last Monday, and it was my turn to provide the project. Alpha Stamps had featured something earlier this summer  they called "Bitch Boxes" ~ I thought they were adorable! So, from AS I ordered the cardboard boxes, the acrylic sheets for the front, and some wonderful complimentary papers. The boxes are 4 x 4, and 3/4 in deep.

Below is the first prototype I made ~ I took the saying from a magnet I've have for years.

Click to biggify...


Below is one I made just for myself...  You just KNOW I had to do an ocean theme one!!  The papers are from G45s "By the Sea"; shells & coral from stash.


I also made one for the gal that does my nails; unfortunately I gave it to her before I could take a picture...

Anyhoo ~ thanks for looking!



8 comments:

Laurel Stephens said...

I love all the little details and the dimensional quality of these displays. What a cute project. I bet the divas loved it, too!

Carolyn said...

We did indeed have fun with this project. Bobbie outdid herself with supplies, sayings and terrific papers for our 'bitch boxes'.

Art and Sand said...

Those are so so cute!

mollie said...

Just wonderfully beautiful and interesting, especially "By the Sea". You're so very clever my friend xxhugsxx

cathy @ma vie trouvee said...

These are wonderful - what fun! You can make Christmas ornaments!

June said...

Bitch Boxes---that is hilarious Bobbie. I love them!!!! I DO love that 'By the Sea'!
hugs from here...

Unknown said...

Well how cute is that - love that you themed yours by the sea !!!
I think I'd need a " bitch carton " lol
xoxo

Lynn Stevens said...

Those were so much fun, can't believe I forgot to bring mine to our last meeting.
Hugs Lynn


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...