Wednesday, May 3, 2017

APRIL'S DIVA PROJECT

L. was our hostess in April ~ she supplied us with the canvas, the cardboard houses, and all kinds of cool ephemera ~ we took it from there.
I came up with steampunk servo-motor houses!

The rainbow of wires and the lights they used to illuminate at top left are from a 'singing' birthday card my BIL sent me some years back...
The motherboard on the left house was a gift from a friend, and the legs were a gift from one of the DIVAs.
The green leaves are very old stickers.

The motherboard on the right house is from an old pedometer ~

It is hard to see, but the background paint was also covered with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

Click to biggify ~


The reason I've been away from the blog for so long is that I was hit with a devastating cold that lasted almost 4 full weeks ~ UGH!!!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

mollie said...

How adorably marvellous! Love every single bit, but especially the legs and feet. And the dog tag! You're so highly talented, dear friend (((((bbbbb))))) I hope you're fully recovered from the nasty bug, too xox

Carolyn said...

What a terrific project, Bobbie. The dog tag is almost as old as me. . .but still useful! Can't wait to see what others did with their little houses. I missed another fun, creative project. Thanks for posting as I have been wondering what you all created for April.

Art and Sand said...

The cold everyone got this winter was so bad. I hope you're running around madly these days!


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...