Tuesday, March 19, 2019

GOOD NEWS; BAD NEWS...

Good news ~ Tomorrow will mark the beginning of Spring (the Vernal Equinox) at 3:58 PM MST!

Good news ~ Today was the first day I got to dig my fingers in some planting soil; I repotted my Bleeding Heart from an old cracked pot to a new one.

YIPPEEE!!!

Bad news ~ like just about everyone I've talked to in this area, my allergies began to bug me on or about 16 March. :-(

Bad news ~ since working with the potting soil this afternoon, my allergies have REALLY flared. I've been a snot-nosed mess ever since!!

***Sigh***

Spring, thou art a double edged sword! But I welcome you anyway!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

I agree about that double edged sword Bobbie, but I'll take it!

NanaDiana said...

LOL-Yep- it's a double edged sword for many people! I am so glad that I don't have allergies. I have a daughter and one son that suffer horribly this time of year.
I hope the GOOD outweighs the BAD as the days move along- xo Diana

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh bobbie so sorry about the allergies. I think it is harder on those that really love to stop and smell the roses and get their hands dirty in the soil! I occasionally suffer some sneezing but over the counter allergy meds usually help.
Hugs
Kris


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...