Thursday, March 26, 2020

IT IS OFFICIAL...

As of midnight last night, Idaho is on an official "Lock Down/ Stay-at-Home" basis for at least the next 21 days. About damn time!

I was going to make a passel of cards in the down time, but I've decided that might not be the best thing to do... I know WE aren't infected, but who knows how many sullied hands might touch the cards in the mail system... just not worth the risk!

We are doing OK ~ we are pretty much "stay-at-homes" anyway, so that is no hardship for us. We have over a thousand movies on DVD's, and I have books galore to read ~ and I have a project in mind 'just for me' that will keep me busy for a while.

Stay well, my friends ~ and wash your damn hands!!! :-)

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy all those movies, LOL, and stay safe!

Jeanie said...

I'm glad you are locked down and home. The place to be.

Please take care -- and enjoy the home time. People will love the cards whenever you send them!


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...