Sunday, July 25, 2021

Late to the Party...

 ...but I'm a believer!  I've just read Amor Towles' "A Gentleman in Moscow", and I loved it! Well written, enchanting and intriguing ~ I will be getting it for my permanent collection.

I tried to read his first novel too ~ but I had to put it away. Not NEARLY as good; very much a disappointment.

My creative mojo, which has been so dreadfully absent since the fall of '19 seems to be returning, slowly but surely. I've done one project from long ago; have some new G45 projects ready to go.  YAY!!!

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, I just finished reading "A Gentleman in Moscow" too! I loved it as well. My sister recommended it. My Rare One read it too, via audiobook. We're all fans!

Jeanie said...

Bobbie, you're not the only one late to the party. I finished it a couple of weeks ago and I loved it, every page. I was fascinated and loved the characters. I've heard similar comments about the first as you mentioned!

Shari Burke said...

It's always wonderful when the creative mojo returns!

Jo said...

My creative mojo seems to come and go all the time, it's back with me at the moment I'm glad to say.

Tom said...

...keep your creative mojo going.


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...