Thursday, August 28, 2008

Barney...

Barney Smith for President!!!
:-)))


8.55pm...
Hmmmmm ~ Seems not everyone saw what I saw on TV tonight, and so are not getting the Barney Smith comment.
I was not watching CNN or network coverage; I was watching on PBS. And while they talked over some of the stuff leading up to Obama's speech, they DID shut up for some of the best lines of the entire convention! Off to find a link...

9.10pm...
No video of his speech up yet, but it's sure to be there tomorrow. Here's a bit about him, and his most famous line...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't see the speach, but I read the news stories. AWESOME quote. LOL


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...