Sunday, January 24, 2010

A big shake-up...

...at work this week! My immediate boss was told to either step down or quit; 3 per diem nurses were let go, including me, and nobody in PACU is happy with all the out-of-the-blue changes... Interesting!

I will miss the contact with the patients, and with my co-workers more than anything else ~

And now I'm more glad than ever that I've hooked up with the Neon Octopus networking group ~ I would have sworn there were no such 'beans in this uptight town! I love my official 'title' of "Memory Crafter" :) I'm not sure where it will all lead, but it will sure be fun finding out!

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...