Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A GARDEN WITHIN A GARDEN ~

I've been wanting to build a Faerie Garden for several years now ~ I was just waiting for the perfect housing for it... And then I found this beauty! The base stand ~ I love her curves and scrolls ~

Her beautiful leaves ~
The pan isn't original to the stand, but it fits perfectly, and I love the chippy paint layers!
The beginnings...
I fell in love with these 'Rock Star' purple candles!
I also have some baby (mini) hens & chickens to use... and a few little bits & bobs of Faerie sized trinkets ~ Stay tuned!

3 comments:

mollie said...

Ooh! How exciting! Loving it so far :)

Hilary said...

Love it ~ that stand is gorgeous :)

TopazPearleGirl said...

hope you lure some fairies :)


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...