Friday, June 20, 2008

Home again, home again...

...jiggety jig!

Yep ~ I got sprung this afternoon! Much less tenderness (tho still a bit in the LLQ) ~ low residue diet for a few weeks, then advance to a high fiber one. PO ABX for another week or so; colonoscopy in about 6 months. (oh, yippee)

Seamus was gratifyingly glad to see me; I've been licked from stem to stern! And I got a much needed infusion of puppy smell/breath!!

One thing I must make note of... I was VERY impressed by all the staff I encountered while I was in... and you know how hard it is to impress me!! I'll be writing a long letter to the DON later this evening...

It is SO good to be home!!!

3 comments:

GB, RN said...

Hope you get to feeling top notch soon! I hear puppy kisses have extraordinary healing properties.

Auntie Em said...

Yay!!! She's home!!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you are home and that they took good care of you!


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...