Monday, January 26, 2009

Bad news; Good news...

The bad news ~ it was 6!!!!!!!!!!! degrees this morning when I left for work!!! So much for our balmy 20s!

The good news ~ it has been a gloriously sunny, not-a-cloud-in-the-sky day all day long!
So I got the car washed ~ I hate winter grime!

And best of all ~ there are green things sprouting around here!!! First I saw one teeny little sprout in one of the planters out front (a daffa-down-dilly), which made my heart sing... Then I rushed to look at some of the pots stored in the garage... and sure enough! ALL of the mini daffodils are about 2-3 inches high, and there are another couple of reg. sized ones coming up in another pot!!!

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


There IS life beyond these last couple of VERY grey weeks we've had ~

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...