Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Home again...

Got home on schedule last night ~ yay!! And not a moment too soon ~ this bug I've gotten has moved into my chest ~ ribs ache like hell from all the dry, hacky coughing (from PND???), and I don't have much of a voice!

Despite not feeling 100%, the rest of the trip was great... We didn't do margaritas, just wine for the Super Bowl, and we had fun ribbing each other! Now THAT was a game!! One for the other thumb!! Betz had all kinds of food for us ~ rotisserie chicken, salads, chips, cake and ice cream... and the kids were pretty good :-)))

Monday AM Betz had homework to do, so I just hung out and took it easy... Carole and I went to dinner at a little hole-in-the-wall Japanese place that was fantastic!!
Oh ~ don't want to forget ~ when Carole came to pick me up, she brought me some fresh squeezed OJ from the oranges she had picked when I was there on Friday ~ YUM!!!!!!!!

I really want to go back to the Phoenix area (just not in the summer!!!) ~ so much to do there! I'd like to see the rest of the Bot. Garden, visit the zoo, check out Scottsdale and downtown Phoenix, and tour Taliesin West (Mecca for this FLW lover!)

Happy Trails ~

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...