Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Big Sister!!

I wish we could have gone to the coast with you!!

Our March is really going out like a lion. Winds today 25-35mph, with spotty sunshine. Ya know, I used to like wind ~ but not here!

Thursday we're meeting with our garden guy to talk about which plants we want taken out (most of the grasses, the oakleaf hydrangeas, and the nasty, evil, wicked thorny (though pretty) climbing roses on the arbor). He'll also be turning on the sprinkler system back on, which means I'll have my basalt fountain to enjoy out the window from ScrapCentral again ~ YAY!!

Scrapwise, I've been playing with some of the older "Love, Elsie" papers and embellies I got for alf of from one of the kit clubs ~ I've been lusting after them for a couple of years now, so I'm really excited to finally play with them.

And I've launched my new ATC swap ~ can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...