Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Orange! :O

Yes, boys and girls, that IS orange you are seeing on this LO!! :-))) (click for better pic) I I have to admit, it works beautifully in this LO.
***SIGH***
What IS this world coming to?!?!?!
:-)))
Mmmmm ~ just realized colour may be weird... the CS is kraft paper color...

Now ~ besides doing the journaling in the MR spot, I want to add 3 red brads; I just don't know where... above the pic, just to the left of the circle PP? under the velvet ribbon over the 2 PP's??? following the upper left curve of the "play" circle??? All input welcomed!
PS ~ the base flower is not as purple as it looks...
PPS ~ special thanks to my friend Debbie for the bone clip!!! Hiya, Sunshine!!!

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Yay!!! Welcome to the orange side luke...

bobbie said...

Sh'up, Cuz!! ;-)

Betsie Morris said...

This is awesome! I like it a lot!

Jen said...

terrific layout!

Geri said...

Something must be wrong with my computer... cause it does look orange... let me reset my colors and try again --- cause I just can't believe this even though my own eyes are seeing it!

LOL-- great LO


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...