Wednesday, October 7, 2009

T minus 11 hours till surgery...

YIKES!!!

Let's see ~ I have to stay up until at least 2200, to take the last set of antibiotics; I have to get up at 0300 to start getting ready...
I will probably wake up long before the alarm goes off from sheer nerves...

Oh, for the blessed sleep of drugs once on the table and through tomorrow afternoon & night!! AKA "Better living through chemicals"!!!

@0440 ~ T minus approx. 3 hours... 2 hours broken sleep, up way before the alarm, low rolling nausea, and a panic attacks. Oh, goodie...

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Well, you won't get this now until after you're out of surgery, but my reckoning you're just about ready to go in. Sending good vibes and calming thoughts your way. I hope everything goes well and I'll be thinking of you!!!!

Although for some reason I thought the surgery was tomorrow!

Good luck and ((((((((HUGS))))))))

ladynurse4 said...

Best of luck. (((hugs)))))
Good thoughts.


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...