Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Requiem for a Pen...

A moment of silence, please...

I started scrapping in the fall of '01. A friend got me started with a few things from Creative Memories, and among those items was one of their fine tip black pens.

Now while I have more than one of these black pens, I know this was the first one, because I marked it to go to crop early on...

I was just doing a bit of journaling, and this venerable pen finally, finally, has given up the ghost.

9.5 years it stayed with me!! And while I do about 40% computer generated journaling, it is still amazing that puppy has lasted so long!

While I hate their religious pushing, I gotta admit, some of the CM products ROCK!!!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

My condolences - to you and your trusty pen.

Bonnie said...

CM has produced some real quality tools over the years. 9.5 years? that is a mark of a real quality pen....


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...