Friday, October 8, 2010

Tissue paper Pom~poms!!

I originally saw these @ The Beach Cottage; and then (as I was studiously avoiding Bitch Stewart's sites ;-) I found this great tutorial...

http://nothingbutbonfires.com/2010/02/how-make-those-tissue-pompoms ~

click to enlarge...


It needs a bit more fluffing, but I'm pleased with the way it turned out, especially for my first try!! It's about 14 inches in diameter.

Cuz ~ don't panic!! I haven't gone over to the dark side!! I used the orange/black combo a) for halloween and b) so that if I mucked it up, I wouldn't care so much about wasting those colors!!! ;-)

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...