Friday, February 27, 2009

He's a Keeper...

Because CM is changing their albums and pages to a true 12 x 12 format, I needed to order a bunch of the old size pages and page protectors ~ I still have 7 unused old size albums, and I want to make sure I have enough of those sizes.

I told Jim I was going to order some now and some a bit later (before the beginning of summer, which is when they might start running out) to spread the cost out...
The dear man told me to go ahead and order everything I needed now so there was no danger of being left high & dry, and that he would pay for them all!!! :-O

Thanks, sweetheart!!!

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

LOL!!! WTG Jim! Yep, he's a keeper!

Geri said...

Yep ... Joyce said it ... He's a keeper...

Oh... Jim ... by the way ... ya know if she also orders some rubons and brads that it will save on shipping rather than placing a separate order later!!!!

LOL

Betsie Morris said...

Hmmm.....well....since you are my Mom can you please tell dear Daddy that I need about $3500 for next semester's classes and books.It is for college and what parent does not want their DD to go to school? Smirk.....


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...