Monday, July 6, 2009

JMHO...

Just My Humble Opinion...

Re: sarah palin ~ her resignation stinks like a 7 day old fish ~ what is REALLY going on? Hopefully she will just crawl back into whatever ice cave she crawled out of...

Re: michael jackson ~ I am SO sick of all the headlines! Yes, he was a musical genius who forever changed pop rock. As far as the chart topping weirdness, who the heck really knows?? And furthermore, who really cares?? I must say I can't blame Miz Rowe for blasting that reporter ~ I doubt I would have warned first! For me, a straight shot to the groin would have sufficed.

Re: North Korea ~ Hit them with our back-pack nukes, at strategic sites. Then very gently help them see we are not the evil empire they think we are. This will take at least a generation or three.

1 comments:

Geri said...

dang it! I had a nice post all typed up and it just vanished.

Since we are giving our honest opinions let me jump in too ... I do agree MJ was an icon. I totally understand that his passing has created a huge interest in his fans as well as others. But this is NOT the only thing that needs to be on the evening news! What about cap and trade? What about global warming, or the lack thereof depending on your opinion. What about the current topics of gov health care ... and on and on and on ...
I do understand giving some airtime to the funeral etc of MJ, but goodness how about a little "real" news.


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...