Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A new cool toy!

It's amazing what you can come up with!! Many thanks to Leonie ~

http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix

Later ~
I've been playing more with this ~ it is VERY addictive!!! And I can take a screen shot of the grid to print out later so I can keep tunes I like... now to find a way to create ringtones from them!!

AWESOME!!!

Later still...
My genius hubs has figured out a way to capture the tunes using audio hijack for MAC ~ don't know if it would work on PCs... this means we can keep tones we like on iTunes!
Also, experiment with circles and squares and rectangles ~ neat affects!
Another thing to try is to hold the left mouse key down, then move the mouse around...

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...