Monday, December 14, 2009

Back to work and...

...other ramblings ~

It's been glorious being back to work... I got lots of hugs and "we've missed you's", and heaven knows I missed being there!!! :-))) And the gang has been great about not letting me push heavy pts., etc.

The problem has been the very sharp pain I've been having after 3-5 hours of activity ~ whether it be at work or doing stuff around the house. I had to take a Percocet about an hour ago (worked 09 to 1400 today) I have an appointment with Pete the cute surgeon on Friday ~ we need to find out WTH is going on with this!!!
Aaaaaaargh!!

We're finally getting some snow!!! 2-6 in overnight, though it won't last; the puppers will have fun with though it lasts!!!

0 comments:


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...