Monday, December 21, 2009

Frustration...

Ever since I've been back to work, I've had to take something for pain by about 5 pm... (I've been getting off work between 1-2 pm)... I've also been having take something on the the days I've done much around the house...

And this, after not having to taking anything for over month!!! I can't tell you how frustrating this is for me ~ to have to return to a "Better living through chemicals" lifestyle just when I thought I was doing so good!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

The pain seems to be aggravated by leaning forward while sitting (I do a lot of this at work) ~ I do much better if I'm either stretched back a bit, or standing straight. It's a sharp, stabbing/pulling pain, just to the right of the inc. ~ not affected by diet or anything else external. It's completely gone by the next morning; and it seems to be getting worse as time goes by

I saw Dr. PY Friday ~ he was useless in the immediate, so I'm having a CT scan on Tuesday, then f/u with himself on 1/8.

Grrrrrrrrrr... I HATE this!!!
sorry for the bummer post...

1 comments:

Auntie Em said...

HUGS Cuz! Talk to yourself as if you were a patient, then take your own advice.


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...