Sunday, June 22, 2014

ROSES & RUST, MY CAR, AND A POSSIBLE BIOPSY

Yesterday, I went to an antiques show at our fairgrounds, titled Roses & Rust. It was great!  I went with friends from both my art groups, then we went out to lunch & had a rollicking good time there, too!

I came home with a crewel-work tablecloth, an old 3 tiered rolling cart, a lovely rusted rake head (for storing gardening tools on), and an old fashioned articulated ruler.
Pix of those to follow soon ~ but I forgot to take pix of the show itself ~ mea culpa.
The show will be back in September, so I will be sure to take pix then!

If all goes according to plan, I will be getting car back on Tuesday, the 24th! As much as I have enjoyed the bells & whistles on the rental, I'm still looking forward to driving my 'real' car again!

Also on Tuesday, I will be meeting with an oral surgeon to be evaluated for a suspicious lesion on my upper palate. Depending on what he says, I may be getting it biopsied a bit later in the week.

Happy Creating, and Happy Summer!




1 comments:

mollie said...

Roses and Rust sounded lovely and I'm glad you found some goodies to bring home. Hope you're enjoying having your car back.
Sending a great many go well vibes for your visit to the oral surgeon xox


Cottleston Pie is the Taoist philosophy dealing with our Inner Nature (as explained by Winnie-the-Pooh)
To get the full scoop, read "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff.
The full poem is at the very bottom here...